PRICES OF KEKE
AE-FUNAI to ABAKALIKI: #700
FRONT GATE TO BACK GATE: #100
FRONT GATE TO JUNCTION: #150 (negotiable to #100)
PLS NOTE THAT KEKE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM ENTERING INSIDE SCHOOL, MAKE USE OF SCHOOL SHUTTLE
PRICES OF BUSES
AE-FUNAI to ABAKALIKI: #500
AE-FUNAI to ABAKALIKI (small shuttle): #600
FRONT GATE TO ANYWHERE INSIDE SCHOOL (SCHOOL SHUTTLE): #100
PHONE NUMBERS OF DRIVERS
PHONE NUMBERS OF KEKE GUYS
DON'T get missing in AE-funai, click on the link below to use the map
How to Save Money on Transportation as a Student in Southeast Nigeria
Transportation is one of the major expenses that students have to deal with in their daily lives. Whether it is going to school, doing errands, or hanging out with friends, getting around can cost a lot of money and time. However, there are ways to save money on transportation as a student in southeast Nigeria, without compromising your convenience and safety. In this blog post, we will share some tips and tricks on how to reduce your transportation expenses and enjoy the benefits of using public and alternative modes of transportation.
Use Public Transportation
One of the easiest and cheapest ways to save money on transportation is to use public transportation, such as buses, trains, and tricycles. Public transportation is widely available in most cities and towns in southeast Nigeria, such as Enugu, Aba, Owerri, Onitsha, and Umuahia1. You can find routes and schedules online or at the stations. Public transportation is also more environmentally friendly than private cars or taxis, as it reduces greenhouse gas emissions and traffic congestion.
Some of the benefits of using public transportation are:
- You can save money on fuel, maintenance, parking, and toll fees.
- You can avoid the stress and hassle of driving in traffic and finding parking spaces.
- You can use the travel time to do other things, such as reading, studying, or relaxing.
- You can meet new people and socialize with fellow commuters.
However, public transportation also has some challenges and risks that you need to be aware of and overcome. Some of them are:
- You may have to deal with overcrowding, delays, breakdowns, or strikes.
- You may have to compromise your comfort and privacy, especially during peak hours or bad weather.
- You may have to face security issues, such as theft, harassment, or violence.
- You may have to walk long distances to reach your destination or transfer points.
To overcome these challenges and risks, you can follow these tips:
- Plan your trip ahead and check the routes and schedules online or at the stations.
- Buy your tickets in advance or use electronic payment systems to avoid queues and scams.
- Travel during off-peak hours or use less crowded routes or modes if possible.
- Carry only what you need and keep your valuables close to you or hidden.
- Be alert and aware of your surroundings and avoid suspicious or dangerous situations.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably for the weather and the mode of transportation.
- Be respectful and courteous to other passengers and drivers.
Use Alternative Modes of Transportation
Another way to save money on transportation is to use alternative modes of transportation, such as walking, cycling, or carpooling. These modes of transportation are not only cheaper but also healthier for you and the environment. They can help you burn calories, improve your fitness, reduce stress, and boost your mood.
Some of the benefits of using alternative modes of transportation are:
- You can save money on public transportation fares or private car expenses.
- You can enjoy the scenery and fresh air along the way.
- You can exercise your body and mind while traveling.
- You can reduce your carbon footprint and contribute to a cleaner environment.
However, alternative modes of transportation also have some challenges and risks that you need to be aware of and overcome. Some of them are:
- You may have to deal with physical fatigue, injuries, or accidents.
- You may have to deal with weather conditions, such as rain, heat, or cold.
- You may have to deal with road conditions, such as potholes, traffic lights, or pedestrians.
- You may have to deal with safety issues, such as theft, vandalism, or assault.
To overcome these challenges and risks, you can follow these tips:
- Choose a suitable mode of transportation for your distance, terrain, and purpose.
- Wear appropriate clothing and gear for your mode of transportation and the weather.
- Follow the traffic rules and regulations for your mode of transportation and the road.
- Use designated lanes, paths, or routes for your mode of transportation if available.
- Lock your bike or car when not in use or park it in a secure place.
- Travel with a friend or a group if possible or let someone know where you are going.
Transportation is an essential part of student life in southeast Nigeria. However, it does not have to be expensive or stressful. By using public and alternative modes of transportation wisely and safely, you can save money on transportation while enjoying the benefits of a more efficient and eco-friendly travel experience. Try these tips today and see how much you can save!
TRansportation tips in ae-funai/ebsu
1. “Navigating Campus Life: The Ultimate Student Guide to Transportation in AE-FUNAI and Ebsu”
In this informative blog post, you can provide students with a comprehensive guide to transportation options available in and around AE-FUNAI and Ebsu. Cover topics such as:
Local Transportation Services: Detail the local buses, taxis, or rideshare options that students can use to commute to and from campus.
– **Carpooling and Ride-Sharing Tips**: Offer advice on how students can save money and reduce their carbon footprint by carpooling with fellow students or using ride-sharing apps.
– **Bike-Friendly Campuses**: If applicable, highlight the bicycle-friendly aspects of the campuses, such as bike lanes, racks, and safety tips for cyclists.
– **Walking Routes**: Provide maps and suggestions for safe and convenient walking routes between campus buildings, hostels, and popular student hangout spots.
– **Transportation Discounts**: Mention any student discounts or transportation deals available in the area.
– **Safety Tips**: Offer safety tips for using public transportation, walking, or biking, especially during late hours.
– **Emergency Transportation Contacts**: Share emergency contact numbers and procedures for students who may require transportation assistance during unforeseen circumstances.
2. “Exploring Beyond Campus: Weekend Getaways and Nearby Destinations”
This blog post can focus on encouraging students to explore the surrounding areas and nearby destinations during their downtime. Include:
– **Weekend Trip Ideas**: Suggest exciting weekend getaway destinations that are easily accessible from AE-FUNAI and Ebsu. Highlight unique attractions, natural beauty spots, or cultural experiences.
– **Transportation Options**: Provide information on how students can reach these destinations, such as bus routes, train stations, or car rentals.
– **Budget-Friendly Travel Tips**: Share money-saving tips for students looking to plan affordable trips, including discounts on transportation, accommodation, and activities.
– **Local Gems**: Spotlight hidden gems and less-visited places that students might not be aware of.
– **Traveling with Friends**: Offer advice on planning group trips with fellow students and the benefits of shared expenses.
– **Safety Tips for Travel**: Emphasize the importance of safety when traveling outside of the campus area, including keeping documents secure and being aware of local customs and regulations.
These blog posts can not only provide valuable information to students but also enhance their overall experience by helping them make the most of their transportation options and leisure time.